6 MECS journals have been indexed by INSPEC since September 2012. Please see the following link for more details:
1. International Journal of Modern Education and Computer Science (IJMECS)
ISSN: 2075-0161 (Print), ISSN: 2075-017X (Online)
2. International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications(IJISA)
ISSN: 2074-904X (Print), ISSN: 2074-9058 (Online)
3. International Journal of Computer Network and Information Security(IJCNIS)
ISSN: 2074-9090 (Print), ISSN: 2074-9104 (Online)
4. International Journal of Information Technology and Computer Science(IJITCS)
ISSN: 2074-9007 (Print), ISSN: 2074-9015 (Online)
5. International Journal of Image, Graphics and Signal Processing (IJIGSP)
ISSN: 2074-9074(Print), ISSN: 2074-9082 (Online)
6. International Journal of Information Engineering and Electronic Business (IJIEEB)
ISSN: 2074-9023 (Print), ISSN: 2074-9031 (Online)
INSPEC is a major indexing database of scientific and technical literature, published by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), and formerly by the Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE), one of the IET's forerunners. INSPEC coverage is extensive in the fields of physics and computer, control, and mechanical engineering. Its subject coverage includes astronomy, electronics, communications, ergonomics, computers & computing, computer science, control engineering, electrical engineering, information technology, and physics.
INSPEC was started in 1967 as an outgrowth of the Science Abstracts service. The electronic records were distributed on magnetic tape. In the 1980s, it was available in the U.S. through the Knowledge Index, a low-priced dial-up version of the Dialog service for individual users, which made it popular.